- Georgia Guidestones - A mysterious monument in Georgia, USA.
- Lake Vostok - Just a lake. Two miles below Antarctica. Oh, and it has been isolated from the rest of the world for about 25 million years.
- Antarctic Snow Cruiser - The ultimate retro RV for vacations on an empty continent.
- Coral Castle - How did one man build a structure of 50,000 pound rocks all by himself?
- The Voynich Manuscript - One of my personal favorites so far. A 500 year old book written in a strange language that has never been deciphered and is filled with very odd pictures.
- Here Come The Anomalocaridids - Strange, 500 million year old predators that you would not want to meet in a dark alley.
- The Lenticular Reentry Vehicle - The command post for a cold war era orbital weapons system. Oh yeah, it's also a flying semi-saucer. *The most popular Weird Wednesday of 2011 ;)
- The Flying Wombat - The car of the future - from 1938. Coming soon to a pulp adventure tale near you.
- The Lifeboat Foundation - Protecting humanity from... everything!
- The Evolution Machine - A project named MAGE, from the inventor of e-ink, that could produce "super-humans."
- The Orion Battleship - Big, bad, nuclear spaceship designed 50 years ago!
- Strange Places - Odd places with odd and/or creepy reputations.
- Flying Humanoids Over Mexico - The title says it all. Plus video! Special guest post by M. Pax.
- Phaistos Disc and Rongorongo - Mysterious ancient writing from Crete circa 1600 B.C. and Easter Island in the 19th century.
- Weird Vehicles - Part 1 - Check out the Land Train, a personal blimp and the robotic Landwalker.
- Weird Vehicles - Part 2 - Take a ride in the Surface Orbiter, the Inflatoplane and the Six Million Dollar Man's spaceplane.
Somewhat surprisingly to me, one of the more popular features of the Mythik Blog has been the Weird Wednesday posts. Ahem, well the word "popular" might be a bit too strong, but it's all relative, right? Every week I delve in to the Mythik List of Story Ideas And Strange Real-Life Things, to find tidbits that look interesting. Here are the Weird Wednesday posts all in one place: